NARA Summer Camp creates an environment that encourages children to grow both physically and socially. Our dedicated staff works with peer groups to engage children in healthy outdoor activity along with enrichment opportunities that are challenging and fun. A variety of age-appropriate activities is offered each week including arts and crafts, drama, sports, group challenges, nature studies, swimming and more! Additional special activities and field trips are based on each week’s theme.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTERING EACH WEEK IS THE PRIOR THURSDAY AT TWELVE O'CLOCK NOON.
ALL-SEASON DISCOUNT -- NON-REFUNDABLE, NO CANCELLATIONS
A 10% discount is available if you enroll your child for all sessions of NARA Summer Camp on one receipt. You must enroll for the entire summer at the same time--additional weeks cannot be added at a later date. Registrations cannot be combined.
If you choose this discount, you must agree that your child's registration cannot be cancelled; it is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for all weeks.
The All-Season Discount does not apply to Pre-Care or Post-Care. Please register for these options separately.
Due to economic circumstances we are not able to offer a sibling discount.
2022 NARA Day Camp Guidelines
NARA Camp continues to follow the recommendations provided by the American Camp Association (ACA), CDC and Acton Board of Health. The following are prevention and treatment methods outlined by the ACA for NARA Camp:
-We ask that all staff and/or campers stay home if they are sick.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow.
- All campers must bring a filled water bottle labeled with their name on it.
- Campers and Staff will wash their hands or use hand sanitizer every time they switch activities. For an example, leaving arts & crafts, before and after lunch, leaving nature block, after sunscreen application times, etc.
- Masks and face coverings are not required since our camp is 100% outside. Masks are completely optional for both staff and campers.
- Staff will clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, such as door knobs, faucets, equipment, and more.
- Drop-off and pick-up will be a drive-through process at the Miracle Field, 70 Quarry Road.
- Every staff member and camper must pass a health screening at the beginning of each day. Anyone who does not pass cannot be at camp.
- Groups will never be within 3 feet of another camp group.
- Visitors (including parents) are not permitted.
SESSION WEEKS AND THEMES
- #1: June 27-July 1 Disney Week
- #2: July 5-July 8 Mystery Week
- #3: July 11-15 Pirate Week
- #4: July 18-22 Superhero Week
- #5: July 25-29 Olympics Week
- #6: Aug. 1-5 Carnival Week
- #7: Aug. 8-12 NARA Ninja Warrior Week
- #8: Aug. 15-19 Star Wars Week
- #9: Aug. 22-26 NARA’s Got Talent Week
Additional Forms and Files:
Youth Program, Ages 10-13