Town of Acton Recreation Department
Skip to nav
2022 Camp Hill Top -- Acton Recreation Center -- NEW!
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
We are excited to offer Camp Hill Top, located at the Acton Recreation Center, 50 Audubon Drive in South Acton! This new summer camp program for ages 4-7 creates an atmosphere for children to grow both physically and socially while having fun. There is also a CIT option for ages 14-15.
Our dedicated staff engages children in activities both challenging and enjoyable. A variety of age-appropriate activities is offered each week, including Arts & Crafts, Drama, Sports, Group Challenges, Nature, Swimming, and more. Additional special activities are based on each week’s theme.
On Thursday mornings, campers will be bussed to NARA Beach for swimming at NARA Pond. Other days they will enjoy water play at our Camp Hill Top home base.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTERING EACH WEEK IS THE PRIOR THURSDAY AT TWELVE O'CLOCK NOON.
ALL-SEASON DISCOUNT -- NON-REFUNDABLE, NO CANCELLATIONS
A 10% discount is available if you enroll your child for all morning and afternoon sessions of Camp Hill Top on one receipt. You must enroll for the entire summer at the same time--additional weeks cannot be added at a later date. Registrations cannot be combined.
If you choose this discount, you must agree that your child's registration cannot be cancelled; it is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for all weeks.
The All-Season Discount does not apply to Pre-Care or Post-Care. Please register for these options separately.
We are not able to offer a sibling discount at this time.
Camp Hill Top Guidelines
Camp Hill Top follows the recommendations provided by the American Camp Association (ACA), CDC and Acton Board of Health. The following are prevention and treatment methods outlined by the ACA for Camp Hill Top:
-We ask all staff and campers to stay home if they are sick.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow.
- All campers must bring a filled water bottle labeled with their name on it.
- Campers and staff will wash their hands or use hand sanitizer every time they switch activities. For an example, leaving Arts & Crafts, before and after lunch, leaving nature block, after sunscreen application times, etc.
- Masks are completely optional for campers and staff.
- Staff will clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as door knobs, faucets, equipment, etc.
- Drop-off and pickup is at the front door of the Acton Recreation Center. (Detailed instructions will be supplied by email prior to your Camp week(s).
- Every staff member and camper must pass a health screening at the beginning of each day. Anyone who does not pass cannot be at Camp.
- Visitors (including parents) are not permitted.
PLEASE REVIEW THE PARENT HANDBOOK / 2022
SESSION WEEKS AND THEMES
- #1: June 27-July 1 -- Building and Engineering Week
- #2: July 5-July 8 -- Mad Scientists Week
- #3: July 11-15 -- Superheroes Week
- #4: July 18-22 -- Olympics Week
- #5: July 25-29 -- Community Helpers Week
- #6: Aug. 1-5 -- Exploration Space Week
- #7: Aug. 8-12 -- Travel Around the World Week
- #8: Aug. 15-19 -- Camp Hill Top's Got Talent Week
- #9: Aug. 22-26 -- Creepy Crawlers Week
Additional Forms and Files: