25 Ledge Rock Way
Acton, MA 01720
|NARA Park was opened in the summer of 1999. NARA Park is home to the NARA Summer Camp and our Summer Concert Series.
The park consists of a playground, bathhouse, NARA Pond and beach, a walking trail (approx. one mile loop), a soft ball field, a picnic pavilion, 3 soccer fields, picnic tents, 2 beach volleyball courts, and an amphitheater. NARA is home to the Joseph Lalli Miracle Field, a fully accessible baseball field.
|NARA Park Rules
|NARA PARK RULES
1. Picnic Facilities: You must obtain a permit in advance to reserve NARA facilities including the Bathhouse
and Picnic Pavilion, Amphitheater, Patio Tent and Picnic Pod.
2. No alcohol permitted without a One-Day Liquor License.
3. Authorized vehicles allowed only on interior road.
4. No portable grills without approved permit.
5. No grilling permitted on Acton’s Independence Day Celebration at NARA Park.
6. All trash must be bagged and placed in trash receptacles.
7. No loud music permitted.
8. Family-friendly attire only.
9. All visitors must observe Town of Acton’s Visitor Code of Conduct and Beach Rules.
10. Dogs must be leashed, their waste collected and disposed of in the trash.
11. Th e Park closes at dark. Aft er-hours permit is required.
|NARA PARK DOG POLICY
|The Town of Acton is proud to provide our park guests with a safe and clean environment.
Park guests are required to follow the NARA Park Dog Policy:
1. Pets must be leashed and under the owner’s voice control at all times
2. Clean up aft er your pet with complimentary waste bags provided and dispose of in trash bins.
3. Dogs are not permitted on the beach or in the fenced playground at any time.
Let’s all do our part to keep our Town parks clean and safe.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.